scdelete glassfish_autovue from command prompt as administrator - deletes service
1. Open a Command Prompt window as administrator
2. Navigate to the directory of your JRE and run the 'java.exe'
-j then jre
2. Navigate to the 'glassfish3' folder and call the 'uninstall.exe'
Call uninstall.exe with command prompt as admin, -j 'jre executable path'
3. Navigate to 'C:/Windows/SysWOW64' and open 'regedt32.exe' as administrator
4. Navigate to; 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Lifecycle Technology'
5. Use 'Ctrl + F' to search for 'glassfish' in the registry
6. Use 'F3' to skip to next entry matching search criteria