To begin you will need to download the latest AutoVue Jar Updater application which you can find here. You will need a password to download the updater which you should have already received from Lifecycle Technology. If you have not received your password from Lifecycle Technology please email email@example.com.
1. Copy Autovue.Jar.Updater.V1.0.jar to your Tomcat web apps folder e.g.
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.0\webapps 2.Double-click Autovue.Jar.Updater.V1.0.jar to run the program. The program will search for valid JAR files to update, and display their paths on screen
2. Double-click Autovue.Jar.Updater.V1.0.jar to run the program.
The program will search for valid JAR files to update, and display their paths on screen
3. If you are happy with the JARs in the list, click OK to start the process. Otherwise, close the window.
4. Once finished, you may click OK to close the window.
5. You will need to restart the Apache Tomcat service to pick up the changes. Open up the Services application (you can find this by typing
services into the Start menu search), right-click
Apache Tomcat Server and click